Wall Mounted Jib Crane
No need the swing column again as free standing jib crane. The wall mounted jib crane could be mounted on the column which exist in the workshop and make it as the swing column, so it could save your cost. This kind of wall jib crane does not occupy the ground area and has the simple frame.
- Wall mounting, using threaded rods that go through the wall and that are bolted to the wall with counter plates and nuts.
- Pillar embracing with anchor bolts and wall bracket.
- Bracket plate max. 500 mm, anchor bolts (threaded rods) max. 1000 mm .
- Alternative mounting systems upon request.
- Mounting supports and walls are the responsibility of the client.
- Slew stoppers (buffers) can be fitted in-situ for a pre-determined fixed slewing range.
- Slewing brake to control the boom speed during slewing. Recommended for a boom length of more than 5 m or a head room of more than 4 m. This prevents uncontrolled movement of the boom.
- Locking device to lock the boom in a fixed position.
- Improved ease of operation
- Maximum operating safety
- Easy assembly
- Delivery including complete electrical equipment
- Lockable mains connection switch