Mainly consists of bridge structure, lifting mechanism, crane traveling mechanism, electric equipment etc.
Explosion-proof performance of all motors and electrical equipments of QB type explosion-proof overhead cranes is in line with GB3836.2-2000 "for explosive gas atmospheres with explosion-proof electrical equipment-Part 2: Flameproof "d", and the whole performance is in line with provisions of the standards of explosion-proof bridge cranes JB/T5897-1991.
The proof marks are Exd I BT4 and Exd I CT4.
Applied to sites where explosion transfer capacity is not higher than the II B or II C-class, and the sites with explosive air mixture formed with inflammable gas (or steam) and air whose factory ignition temperature groups of not less than the T4 group.
- Crane capacity up to 180 tons
- Minimum IP55 for electrical enclosure
- All motors are equipped with Insulation Class F and Temperature Rise Class B to provide a longer operational life span
- Automatic cut-off of the lifting and lowering motions at the upper and lower positions
- Electronic overload protection c/w warning horn
- Noise level below 85 dB(A) at full load
- Two speed control via pole changing for the hoisting motion
- Two speed control via inverter control for trolley and bridge motion for smooth and precise operation
- Thermal protection for pole-changing and 3 PTC thermistors for inverter drive
- Brake with asbestos-free lining which activates automatically in case of power failure
- Supply Voltage: 380 V-460 V, 3 Phase, 50-60 Hz, Others upon request
- Special Features, Explosion protection: II 2G Ex db eb h IIC T4 Gb (GAS) and II 2D Ex h tb IIC T135°C Db (DUST); Enclosure up to IP66 for protection against flammable dust or extreme weather conditions