Explosion-proof Overhead Crane
In order to ensure safe premise, is necessary and favorable equipment to improve labor conditions and labor productivity when workshop filled with explosive mixture. We make our best to engineer all of our to achieve the highest safety and performance standards in the industry.
Mainly consists of bridge structure, lifting mechanism, crane traveling mechanism, electric equipment etc.
Explosion-proof performance of all motors and electrical equipments of QB type explosion-proof overhead cranes is in line with GB3836.2-2000 "for explosive gas atmospheres with explosion-proof electrical equipment-Part 2: Flameproof "d", and the whole performance is in line with provisions of the standards of explosion-proof bridge cranes JB/T5897-1991.
The proof marks are Exd I BT4 and Exd I CT4.
Applied to sites where explosion transfer capacity is not higher than the II B or II C-class, and the sites with explosive air mixture formed with inflammable gas (or steam) and air whose factory ignition temperature groups of not less than the T4 group.
- Crane capacity up to 180 tons
- Minimum IP55 for electrical enclosure
- All motors are equipped with Insulation Class F and Temperature Rise Class B to provide a longer operational life span
- Automatic cut-off of the lifting and lowering motions at the upper and lower positions
- Electronic overload protection c/w warning horn
- Noise level below 85 dB(A) at full load
- Two speed control via pole changing for the hoisting motion
- Two speed control via inverter control for trolley and bridge motion for smooth and precise operation
- Thermal protection for pole-changing and 3 PTC thermistors for inverter drive
- Brake with asbestos-free lining which activates automatically in case of power failure
- Supply Voltage: 380 V-460 V, 3 Phase, 50-60 Hz, Others upon request
- Special Features, Explosion protection: II 2G Ex db eb h IIC T4 Gb (GAS) and II 2D Ex h tb IIC T135°C Db (DUST); Enclosure up to IP66 for protection against flammable dust or extreme weather conditions